Today was a very busy day at work, I did not get home until 7pm. I was tired, but when I got home I was ready for a good workout; I decided to jumped on the Elliptical for 30 min instead of working out with Leslie today. I am about to go and do my 100 crunches then off to bed. Good night :)
- North East Region, United States
- 37,single & looking for an answer to the question;HOW DO I FIND HAPPINESS? I will dedicate 30 days to pampering me. Doing things that will make Me smile, laugh & reflect. That will make Me feel smart & strong. 30 days to feel good about being ME!
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
Today was a VERY LONG day; after work I had a Dr. appt that I did not get out of until 8:30pm. I was so tired that I almost said FUCK IT I'm not exercising tonight, but when I got home I put on my workout clothes on jumped on the Elliptical for 30 min. I felt good when I was done but I was dead tired and hungry. A bowl of cereal then off to bed.
Day 2 was a great workout with Leslie Sansone:
I decided I will continue my path to a better ME with Leslie Sansone intermediate level cardio walking workout 22min (On Demand with Comcast), and 100 crunches... I feel great, still a little sore from the crunches, :)
I still feel good; I hope to feel this great after 2 weeks:)
Day 1 was a great workout with Leslie Sansone:
I don't belong to a gym; I will not spend money to workout when I can do it for FREE :) I decided I will start path to a better ME with Leslie Sansone (She is awesome!!!) intermediate level cardio walking workout 22min (On Demand with Comcast), and 100 crunches... I feel great, a little sore from the crunches, but I am still smiling:)
Only 5 more day of cooking:)thank goodness!!! I can't wait for this to end I will probably eat takeout for a full week, I will not turn my oven on for 1 week:) Tonight I decided to make Meatloaf; I had some ground beef in the frig that need to be cooked, and I could take the leftovers for lunch this week. Enjoy!
* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1 egg
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup dried bread crumbs
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
* 1/3 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Recipe is from Allrecipes.com
Today I stayed in all day making sure I clean everything out of my bedroom so I can just go in and paint this weekend. I finish everything about 3pm and decide to make an early dinner, something tasty and EASY ( basically a typical GD recipe). I have wanted bake mac and cheese all week, and today was a good day to actually make it. It an easy recipe and quite tasty also. ENJOY :)
Classic Macaroni and Cheese:
* 1/3 (16 ounce) package macaroni
* 5 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced
* 1 teaspoon butter
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/3 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Place a quarter of the macaroni in the bottom, followed by an even layer of one-quarter of the cheese slices. Dot with butter and season with salt and pepper. Repeat layering three times. Pour evaporated milk evenly over the top of all.
3. Bake, uncovered, for one hour, or until top is golden brown.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com
I decide that tonight I would just relax and throw something together; tomorrow I have a lot that needs to be done if I am going to paint my bedroom next weekend. I need to take everything out of the room including the closet; I have decided to finish redoing the closet also. Let's hope I can get everything done tomorrow because i really don't want to be pulling things out during the week:) I am going to relax and watch TCM all night:) Sounds really Great, right:)
I made this in 10 minutes and it was quite tasty. ENJOY.
* 1/4 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/2 clove garlic, sliced
* 6 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon white wine
* 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
* 2-1/4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe's Ingredients were scaled to yield a new amount. The directions below still refer to the original recipe yield of 4 servings.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta and return pot to boil. Cook until a ldente. Drain well.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter, saute garlic until tender, remove garlic and discard. Add shrimp and cook until colored pink. Stir in white wine. The bread crumbs are used as thickening, so stir in a little at a time until desired thickness is reached.
3. Serve shrimp over angel hair pasta, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.