I decide that tonight I would just relax and throw something together; tomorrow I have a lot that needs to be done if I am going to paint my bedroom next weekend. I need to take everything out of the room including the closet; I have decided to finish redoing the closet also. Let's hope I can get everything done tomorrow because i really don't want to be pulling things out during the week:) I am going to relax and watch TCM all night:) Sounds really Great, right:)
I made this in 10 minutes and it was quite tasty. ENJOY.
* 1/4 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/2 clove garlic, sliced
* 6 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon white wine
* 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
* 2-1/4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe's Ingredients were scaled to yield a new amount. The directions below still refer to the original recipe yield of 4 servings.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta and return pot to boil. Cook until a ldente. Drain well.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter, saute garlic until tender, remove garlic and discard. Add shrimp and cook until colored pink. Stir in white wine. The bread crumbs are used as thickening, so stir in a little at a time until desired thickness is reached.
3. Serve shrimp over angel hair pasta, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- North East Region, United States
- 37,single & looking for an answer to the question;HOW DO I FIND HAPPINESS? I will dedicate 30 days to pampering me. Doing things that will make Me smile, laugh & reflect. That will make Me feel smart & strong. 30 days to feel good about being ME!
- Dinner in 30 - Day 25 EASY MEATLOAF
- Dinner in 30 - Day 24 Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 23 Shrimp Scampi
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 22 CHICKEN PARMESAN
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 21 FRIED CHICKEN AND SALAD
- Dinner in 30 - Day 20 Fresh Tomato Shrimp Pasta
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 19 CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 18 GD'S HERB CHICKEN BREAST
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 17 TUNA WRAP
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 16 CHICKEN BURRITOS
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 15 SALMON PATTIES
- DINNER IN 30 - Day - 14 BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN CHI...
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 13 EGG SALAD SANDWICH
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 12 LEMON PEPPER SALMON
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 11 PENNE PASTA WITH SPINACH IN ...
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 10 DINNER IN 7 BY TAJ
- DINNER IN 30 - Day 9 BEEF AND SWEET POTATO TURNOVE...
- ▼ February (17)
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
Posted by GD
Labels: Dinner In 30