30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
10:26 PM

DINNER IN 30 - Day 12 LEMON PEPPER SALMON


Today was an easy day all around. Work was a breeze, despite the fact I had to work late. Unless I am extremely tired or I have had to deal with some very exhausting customer issues; I really like working late on Thursdays and Fridays. On my late nights I get to work with a very nice co-worker who only works part-time, its always a very pleasant evening. At work all everyone wanted to talk about is the snow storm headed our way tomorrow and Saturday. Why must there be always be snow storm when I am the one responsible for opening up and working on Saturday morning?!! UGH!!!

After work I stop by Shoprite to put up some salmon, I have been craving it for some time, so I finally decided to have it as my Dinner for One meal. I made Lemon Pepper Salmon over rice and it was amazing!!!:) It is a 5! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:)




LEMON PEPPER SALMON

* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 (4 ounce) salmon steaks
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup water
* 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
* 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 2 cups boiling water
* 1 cup uncooked couscous

Directions

1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place salmon in the skillet, and season with garlic, lemon pepper and salt. Pour 1/4 cup water around salmon. Place tomatoes and cilantro in the skillet. Cover, and cook 15 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
2. Bring 2 cups water to boil in a pot. Remove form heat, and mix in couscous. Cover, and let sit 5 minutes. Serve the cooked salmon over couscous, and drizzle with sauce from skillet.



Recipe from allrecipes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment