30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
11:27 PM

DINNER IN 30 - Day 9 BEEF AND SWEET POTATO TURNOVERS


Today was a very busy day I spent most of the day running errands. I also joined a gym today, I need to get in shape and I am hoping going to the gym will motivate me to get my ass in gear. My only problem is I can’t go all out because my ankle is still really swollen; hopefully over the next couple week I will see an improvement. I also decided to check off one of the item on my Bucket List; Learn How to Swim. I stopped by a local swim club to sign up for classes; I am waiting for the instructor to call me back. I am really excited about the swimming lessons I just can’t wait to get my swim on!!!! Oh, I also brought new boots today, on sale at Aerosole’s regularly 99.99 got them for 49.99 (I so LOVE a sale). By the time I got home all I wanted to do was make a quick meal and relax. My dinner for one tonight was BEEF AND SWEET POTATO TURNOVERS. I thought this recipe was interesting so I decided to give it a try; it was a little to bland for me, but maybe someone else may like it:) On a scale of 1-5 I give it a 2.



BEEF AND SWEET POTATO TURNOVERS:

Directions

1. Brown ½ pound ground beef with 2 cloves chopped garlic. Add 1 grated sweet potato and 2 cups baby spinach; season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut 2 sheets frozen puff pastry (thawed) in half. Divide the beef and 1½ cups grated Cheddar among the 4 pieces of dough; seal the edges.
3. Bake at 375° F until golden, 25 to 30 minutes.

Recipe is from realsimple.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment