30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
7:17 PM

Dinner in 30 - Day 20 Fresh Tomato Shrimp Pasta


Today was spent trying to repair my computer after being down a couple of days. I went to a site that was using my blog name to see who it was; when I first started my blog the name pamper me 30 didn't pop up in Google; it was not until after I starting posting did you see the name Pamper Me 30. Long story short I got a mean virus when I enter the site, so bad that end the end I had to reboot my computer back to factory setting I had to whip out everything I downloaded:( After I did that I had trouble getting my Norton to work; it been a bad couple of days. But I am BACK!!!! OH how I missed my computer.

I made something really easy tonight Fresh Tomato Shrimp Pasta; it was really tasty I give it a 5:) I hope you enjoy it:)

Fresh Tomato Shrimp Pasta

* 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
* 3 cloves garlic
* 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
* 3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 cup spinach leaves
* 1 pound cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
* 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced

Directions

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook for 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
2. In the container of a food processor, combine the garlic, onion and oregano. Pulse until finely chopped. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion mixture; cook and stir until fragrant and almost golden. Mix in the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 5 minutes while the pasta is cooking, stirring occasionally.
3. Mix in spinach until it wilts, then just before the pasta is done, stir in the shrimp. Cook until heated through. Toss with pasta in a large serving bowl, and mix in mozzarella cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment