30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
2:08 AM

DINNER IN 30 - Day - 14 BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN


Today I got up ready to brave the massive amount of snow that accumulated over night, I had my boots on, my hat on, put on the scarf and was about to put on the coat when my boss called to tell my that we were close today (THANK GOD!!). So what did I do at 7:30am on a Saturday morning I call Taj hoping she was up, and YES she was! I was so full of energy this morning I could not go back to sleep. Taj and I kicked it on the phone for about 2hrs then she had to go get ready for her day. I made myself a quick breakfast, open up my blind to watch the snow fall while I lounge on the couch. I must have feel asleep because the next thing I knew it was after 2pm. I got up made myself a HUGE drink and watch 2 movies on Demand ( District 9 and Inglorious Bastards). By the time the movies were over I was ready for dinner. I had thaw out some chicken early so I decided to make BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN. It was an tasty easy meal, I give it a 5; I hope you enjoy it.



Ingredients

* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 1/8 clove garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons dry bread crumbs
* 1 tablespoon and 2-1/4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/8 teaspoon dried basil leaves
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

Directions
This recipe's Ingredients were scaled to yield a new amount. The directions below still refer to the original recipe yield of 6 servings.

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
3. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment