30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
8:30 PM

DINNER IN 30 - Day 21 FRIED CHICKEN AND SALAD


I wanted to stop at KFC tonight on the way home but I didn't:) I came home and made fried chicken and a salad. Not the same but my cooking is better:) I am going to eat lay back and watch a little TV, do some sit ups and head off to bed. Have a good night:)

Fried Chicken

* 4 pounds chicken pieces
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 2 large eggs
* 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons salt
* 2 teaspoons pepper
* 3 cups vegetable oil
* salt

Preparation:
Rinse chicken; pat dry and then set aside.

Combine milk and eggs in a bowl; whisk to blend well.

In a large heavy-duty resealable plastic food storage bag, combine the flour, salt, and pepper.

Dip a chicken piece in the milk mixture; let excess drip off into bowl. Put a few chicken pieces in the food storage bag and shake lightly to coat thoroughly. Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining chicken pieces.

Heat oil to 350°. Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, for about 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Chicken breasts will take a little less time than other pieces. Pierce with a fork to see if juices run clear to check for doneness. With a slotted spoon, move to paper towels to drain; sprinkle with salt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment