30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
11:12 PM

Day 28 - BUY YOURSELF FLOWERS


Today was a quiet day at work and at home; work was kind of the same old routine nothing out of the ordinary. I had plans to catch the second night of American Idol with my BFF (she will hate that I used that acronym, LOL:) I must say it was funny as hell:) the guy splitting his pants, you gotta love it :) Well, on my way home I had to stop at the grocery store to put up a couple of things; while shopping I notice the flower bin. It made me smile. I have not received flowers in a while, so I thought why not buy myself flowers, you don't always have to wait for someone to send you a flower bouquet. When I got home I displayed them in a beautiful vase and put them out for everyone to see. I am smiling as I write this post:) Mission accomplished, I feel pampered today.

BUY YOURSELF FLOWERS for no reason other than it will make you smile:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment