30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
11:14 PM

Day 30 - BUTTER PECAN & 20/20


Today is DAY 30 (YEAH ME!!!) of my month long pamperfest, and I am really proud of myself. Today I decided I would not go out to buy anything to pamper myself I would just finger it out when I got home from work; Today was my late night at work I did not get home until almost 7:30pm. After a sandwich for dinner I went on the computer to read my favorite celebrity gossip sites,and call a friend to gossip for awhile. Just some everyday stuff. While surfing the TV Guide I saw that Lady Gaga was going to be on 20/20 tonight; so I decided that I would pamper myself with a big bowl of BUTTER PECAN ice cream, and watch 20/20 tonight. I am really digging Lady Gaga right now and I would love to see her be herself in an interview. I have to admit I enjoyed the interview but wish it was a little longer; maybe I will Google her Oprah interview online this weekend.

My pamper suggestion DAY 30 indulge in a big bowl of your favorite ice cream (BUTTER PECAN) while watching your favorite show:)

I have really enjoyed every minute of blogging this past month; so much that I have decide to just continue after today. I have decided that I will take on another 30 days of pampering myself but with a little twist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment