30 Days of Exercise
It has been a while since I have posted on PamperMe 30; I have had so much in my life change in the last nine months that I have decided to live my life very differently. It take only ONE life altering event to make you realize that you only live once and you need to make it the best life you can. With that said I have decided to get in shape, and live a healthier life style. I want to start a habit of working out daily; I heard it takes 21 days to form a habit so I have decided to begin working out everyday for 30 days, documenting each day until I have form a healthy habit of getting in shape...Wish Me Luck :)
11:11 PM

DINNER IN 30 - Day 4 PASTA CON BROCCOLI


I went back to work today after spraining my ankle on Saturday:( I must say it was a very uneventful day; the same old clients with the same old complaints. UGH!!! I came home workouted a bit nothing too stressful, but enough to work up a sweet. I kind of lost my routine the last week, so I have started back tonight. The bad thing is I think I canceled out the workout because I ate to much dinner. It was SOOO GOOD!! Tonight I made PASTA CON BROCCOLI; it was an easy dish that required not meat (I need a break from chicken). All I can say is IT'S A 5! Enjoy:)


PASTA CON BROCCOLI

* 4 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 ounce tomato sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/2 cup broccoli florets
* 1/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
* salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

Directions

1. Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until "almost" done. Drain, and return noodles to pot.
2. Stir cream, butter or margarine, tomato sauce, garlic, and broccoli into the noodles. Simmer until noodles are done. Stir in sliced mushrooms, and remove from heat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste.

Recipe is from AllRecipe.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment